Principles of using cookies
- Domains belonging to Cafe Mademoiselle may, among other things, include an element that saves cookies for third parties.
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a text file which is sent to and saved on the User’s computer by the websites that the user visits. Cookies are saved in the directory of files in the User’s browser. If the User has previously visited a website, the browser will read the cookie and forward this information to the website or element that originally saved the cookie. Additional information about cookies can be found on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Cookies enable statistics regarding website use and the popularity of different sections and other actions on a website to be monitored. The information received by the cookies is utilised to make the website more convenient to use and to improve the content of the website.
- The User has the right not to allow cookies to be saved on their computer. If the Subscriber wishes to decline cookies, they must change their browser settings.
- Different browsers use different methods to decline cookies. More information can be found on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- The User has to take into account that not all of the website’s functions may be available to them if they block cookies.
Types of cookies used on website
- Permanent cookies are necessary to navigate the website and use its contents. Users are unable to use all of the website’s functions without permanent cookies.
- Session cookies enable the website to remember previous choices made by the User (username, language settings, etc.) and provide more efficient and personal functions.
- Tracking cookies collect data about a user’s behaviour on the website. Information received by tracking cookies helps make the website more convenient to use.