Terms of purchase
- Please, submit your order at least in 24 hours before you need it fulfilled.
- The earliest time you can receive your order in the café is by 7:00 in the morning. Braided coffee cakes can be received starting from 9:00.
- Courier delivery is available Mon-Sun from 9:00 to 18:00. NB! Courier service is not working during national holidays.
- Payment can be performed with wire transfer via online banking of Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop or Pocopay, using Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards.
- Before making advance payment the client should check that all the information on the bill corresponds to the actual order. Payment must be made on the same day the order is placed.
- After paying via your Internet bank you will receive your order number and confirmation by email.
- NB! Please check that you receive the order confirmation to your email address!
- To avoid any misunderstanding please state your order number when picking up the products!
- You may pick up your orders in Café Mademoiselle (Paldiski mnt 4, Tallinn) Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Tallinn daily from 07:00 until 22:00, braided coffee cakes can be received starting from 9:00.
- Clients can also select courier delivery. In such a case delivery is performed according to the conditions of ekuller.ee company. Delivery is performed according to the time and place selected by the client while placing the order. Delivery fee is indicated in the order confirmation. NB! Courier service is not working during National Holidays.
- All prices include 20% VAT.
- Delivery price can be added according to the delivery method selected by the client.
Cancelling orders and refunds:
- If you wish to cancel your order, please let us know not later than in 24 hours before the order is to be performed by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Please make sure to indicate your order number and the number of the bank account where you wish to receive your refund.
- If the above conditions are complied with, we will transfer you the money within 5 business days.
- If an order is not cancelled in due time, if you fail to pick up the products on the day of performance of your order, or if you are not available to the courier in the indicated place at the agreed time, no refunds will be made.
Consent to processing of personal data
- By placing an order for the products of Café Mademoiselle, you grant Meriton Hotels AS your consent to processing of your personal data in order to fulfill your order. Your personal data may be provided to our subcontractors in connection with payments and courier delivery.
- The consent you provide only applies to data collected, stored and processed in connection with orders from Café Mademoiselle.
Your order details are stored for 3 months from the date of placing the respective order.
- Meriton Hotels AS does not collect, use or disclose personal data of Café Mademoiselle customers without the customers’ consent, with the exceptions set out by law.
- By placing an order for the products of Café Mademoiselle, the customer confirms that he/she has carefully read these terms and conditions and agrees to comply with them. The customer undertakes to provide Meriton Hotels AS with correct and accurate data.
- You can find more information about food allergens in our products by calling +372 62 88 155 (7:00 – 22:00).
Meriton Hotels AS
Reg no 10048350
VAT no EE100342914